inactive

William S Kyle MD Patient Reviews

May 12th, 2013
Unqualified
He simply couldn't diagnose my condition which was inexcusable since I, with absolutely no medical background had an idea as to what I had. Went to see another doctor to get a diagnosis, not a second opinion, but A diagnosis! Needless to say, this guy is not qualified to call himself a physician. He still billed me for doing nothing for me, unbelievable. Instead of focusing on my condition, all he was interested in was asking who I usually go to, and whether he could be our family doctor. This guy needs to go back to med school.

April 20th, 2013
Beware of this doctor
I don't normally write reviews, but I felt it was important to write one this time so others can avoid what I went through. In short, I was misdiagnosed by Dr. Kyle. He then prescribed medication to me that actually made my condition worsen. I had to seek treatment from another doctor at another facility to clear up the issue. Dr. Kyle seems unqualified to me, and I don't make this statement lightly. I asked him three times if he would check the results of my test and all three times he flatly refused to do so saying "Tell me your symptoms. I can determine from there." I trusted him, which is something I wished I hadn't done, and I ended up worse off than when I'd walked through the door. He is still billing me, even though I explained to him the issues I faced. In my opinion, Dr. Kyle offers dangerously poor medical care.

February 27th, 2013
Best Quick Care
I think Dr. Kyle is great, I am older and have been to him several times and have always been 100% satisified. He carefully listens to your problems, gives you all the time you need, and every treatment he has done has worked. I highly recommend him.

November 9th, 2012
St Rose Walk In Care, Henderson
He is fast and efficient. I was in and out and the office was very clean with great staff.