Dr. William Kyle Is this you?

May 12th, 2013

Unqualified

He simply couldn't diagnose my condition which was inexcusable since I, with absolutely no medical background had an idea as to what I had. Went to see another doctor to get a diagnosis, not a second opinion, but A diagnosis! Needless to say, this guy is not qualified to call himself a physician. He still billed me for doing nothing for me, unbelievable. Instead of focusing on my condition, all he was interested in was asking who I usually go to, and whether he could be our family doctor. This guy needs to go back to med school.

April 20th, 2013

Beware of this doctor

I don't normally write reviews, but I felt it was important to write one this time so others can avoid what I went through. In short, I was misdiagnosed by Dr. Kyle. He then prescribed medication to me that actually made my condition worsen. I had to seek treatment from another doctor at another facility to clear up the issue. Dr. Kyle seems unqualified to me, and I don't make this statement lightly. I asked him three times if he would check the results of my test and all three times he flatly refused to do so saying "Tell me your symptoms. I can determine from there." I trusted him, which is something I wished I hadn't done, and I ended up worse off than when I'd walked through the door. He is still billing me, even though I explained to him the issues I faced. In my opinion, Dr. Kyle offers dangerously poor medical care.

February 28th, 2013

Best Quick Care

I think Dr. Kyle is great, I am older and have been to him several times and have always been 100% satisified. He carefully listens to your problems, gives you all the time you need, and every treatment he has done has worked. I highly recommend him.

November 10th, 2012

St Rose Walk In Care, Henderson

He is fast and efficient. I was in and out and the office was very clean with great staff.

April 1st, 2016