Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Alford
Dr. William Alford, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Virginia Beach, VA, with another office in Virginia Beach, VA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Addiction Medicine, Family Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Alford is affiliated with Bon Secours-Maryview Medical Center, Sentara Norfolk General Hospital and Sentara Leigh Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Alford has the following 3 specialties
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. William Alford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Virginia Beach, VA.
Dr. John Scanlon
Family Medicine, Addiction Medicine
Virginia Beach, VA 0.29 mi22
Dr. Nelson Sarino
Virginia Beach, VA 0.52 mi10
Dr. Lynnette Moore
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Virginia Beach, VA 0.52 mi18