A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Berry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Berry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Berry, MD, PA is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Berry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Ed Chambers Memorial Hospital
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Louis Berry MD and PA is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William L. Berry practice?
- Dr. William Berry has 1 office location.
Dr. William Berry practices Emergency Medicine near Danville, AR.
See Danville Emergency Physicians.