A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bray, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bray graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bray has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Tyndall Airforce Base Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lawrence Bray MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William L. Bray practice?
- Dr. William Bray has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Bray practices Family Medicine near Lafayette, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Remington, IN and Fowler, IN.
See Lafayette Primary Care Doctors.