A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Carter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Carter, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Augmentation
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Carter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Tampa James A. Haley Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Leaphart Carter MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William L. Carter practice?
- Dr. William Carter has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Carter practices Plastic Surgery near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Plastic Surgeons.