A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Clapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Clapp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Clapp, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Clapp graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Clapp has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lee Clapp MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William L. Clapp practice?
- Dr. William Clapp has 6 office locations.
Dr. William Clapp practices Psychiatry near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Lakeville, MN and Anoka, MN.
See Minneapolis Psychiatrists.