A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Clark, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Clark has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hosp, Augusta, Ga
- St Joseph Hosp, Augusta, Ga
- University Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Little Clark MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William L. Clark practice?
- Dr. William Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. William Clark practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Surgeons.