A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William L Cohen DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. William L. Cohen practice?
- Dr. William Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Cohen practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Aston, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Aston Primary Care Doctors.