A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Decker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Decker, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Decker graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Decker has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Louis Decker MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William L. Decker practice?
- Dr. William Decker has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Decker practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Angleton, TX and Baytown, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.