Learn more about Dr. William Decker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Decker, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Decker graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Decker has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Decker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William L. Decker practice?
Dr. William Decker practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Angleton, TX and Baytown, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.