A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Decker, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Retina Surgery and Retinal Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Decker graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Decker has 10 hospital affiliations:
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Decker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Decker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William L. Decker practice?
Dr. William Decker practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Angleton, TX and Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bill Decker, Dr. Billy Decker, Dr. Guillermo Decker