Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Garner
Dr. William Garner, MD, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Psychiatry, Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Garner is affiliated with Weatherford Regional Hospital, Integris Southwest Medical Center and Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit. He speaks English.
Dr. William Garner has the following 5 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Dr. William Garner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.
Dr. Ernest Warner
Neurology, Psychiatry, Internal Medicine
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi58
Dr. Ahmad Dahr
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi50
Dr. Earlene Posselt
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi33