A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Gerard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Gerard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerard graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Gerard has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William I Gerard DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. William I. Gerard practice?
- Dr. William Gerard has 1 office location.
Dr. William Gerard practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Family Physicians, Milwaukee General Practitioners, and Milwaukee Obstetricians & Gynecologists.