A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Glover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Glover is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Glover, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Glover graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Glover has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Northern Virginia Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lloyd Glover MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William L. Glover practice?
- Dr. William Glover has 1 office location.
Dr. William Glover practices Urology near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Urologists.