A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Glover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Glover is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glover
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Glover Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Glover, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Glover graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Glover has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Northern Virginia Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lloyd Glover MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William L. Glover practice?
- Dr. William Glover has 1 office location.
Dr. William Glover practices Urology near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Urologists.