A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Green is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Green, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Green has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Green MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. William Green practice?
- Dr. William Green has 1 office location.
Dr. William Green practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.