A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Green is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Green, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Green has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Green MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. William Green practice?
- Dr. William Green has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Green practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Greenbrae, CA and San Rafael, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.