A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Griffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Griffin, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Griffin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Griffin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Griffin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Clovis Community Medical Center
- Fresno Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William L Griffin MD is a male Oncologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. William L. Griffin practice?
- Dr. William Griffin has 1 office location.
Dr. William Griffin practices Gynecologic Oncology and Gynecology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Obstetricians & Gynecologists.