A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Harris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Harris, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Harris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Putnam General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lee Harris MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William L. Harris practice?
- Dr. William Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. William Harris practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Charleston, WV.
See Charleston Family Physicians and Charleston Geriatric Doctors.