Learn more about Dr. William Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Harris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Harris, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Harris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Putnam General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lee Harris MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William L. Harris practice?
- Dr. William Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. William Harris practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Charleston, WV.
See Charleston Family Physicians and Charleston Geriatric Doctors.