A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harrison
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harrison Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Harrison, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Harrison has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
- Alegent Health Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William L Harrison MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. William L. Harrison practice?
- Dr. William Harrison has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Harrison practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Radiologists.