A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harrison
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harrison Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Harrison, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Harrison has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
- Alegent Health Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William L Harrison MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. William L. Harrison practice?
- Dr. William Harrison has 1 office location.
Dr. William Harrison practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Radiologists.