Learn more about Dr. William Lancaster Hines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lancaster Hines, Lasik Surgeon, Laser Eye Surgeon, Cataract Surgeon, Internist, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lancaster Hines, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Transplantation
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lancaster Hines graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lancaster Hines has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Aurora
- Valley View Hospital Assn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lancaster Hines MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William Lancaster Hines practice?
- Dr. William Lancaster Hines has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Lancaster Hines practices Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Glenwood Springs, CO.
See Denver Internists and Denver Ophthalmologists.