Dr. William Hines Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Hines?

Chronic Dry Eye

Chronic Dry Eye

Have you seen Dr. William Hines?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 23rd, 2017

Corneal transplant

Great eye doctor. Very knowledgeable and has done an excellent job with my corneal transplant.

March 26th, 2013

Does not care when procedure makes vision worse.

I had slight lazy eye. Now after surgery I have double vision and extreme dificulty focusing.

October 11th, 2011

Lasik in Denver at Hines-Sight, Denver, Colorado

Dr.Hines, I cannot express enough how grateful I am for all you have done for me. When I first saw you over a year ago I was a frustrated artist who was losing my craft because of my increasing vision problems, You immediately put me at ease and formulated a treatment plan. I am so thankful for your skill and experience. So here we are !!!. We've been through cataract surgery and now Lasik surgery. I haven't seen this well since I was eight years old. So life begins at 57. Art school, E-bay business...private pilot..I have new possibilities, as the sky is the limit. I am extremely fortunate to have found you.

July 16th, 2011

Special thanks to Dr. William L. Hines at Hines-Sight, Denver, Colorado

Dr. Hines, I'd like to take a few minutes from your busy schedule to thank you and your entire staff for a completely pleasant and wonderful experience at Hines-Sight! Thanks to you and your skills my vision has never been clearer! No words can accurately describe how thrilled I am with my new vision and experience as your patient. All I can say is you and your staff have exceeded every expectation I've had. I'd also like to give a special thanks to Dr. Stanley Cushing and Geri for going above and beyond the call of duty! Dr. Cushing quickly identified the source of the vision problem in my left eye during my initial appointment. Geri was extremely informative and diligent during my pre-operation appointment with her. She was also very patient with me, answered all of my questions, and was extremely sensitive while responding to all of my concerns. I have already recommended Hines-Sight to several friends and family members!

November 15th, 2015