Lasik Surgeon, Laser Eye Surgeon, Cataract Surgeon, Internist, Ophthalmologist
2480 S Downing St
Ste G30
Denver, CO 80210
303-777-3277
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  Does not care when procedure makes vision worse.  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2013

I had slight lazy eye. Now after surgery I have double vision and extreme dificulty focusing.

|  Lasik in Denver at Hines-Sight, Denver, Colorado  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2011

Dr.Hines, I cannot express enough how grateful I am for all you have done for me. When I first saw you over a year ago I was a frustrated artist who was losing my craft because of my increasing vision problems, You immediately put me at ease and formulated a treatment plan. I am so thankful for your skill and experience. So here we are !!!. We've been through cataract surgery and now Lasik surgery. I haven't seen this well since I was eight years old. So life begins at 57. Art school, E-bay business...private pilot..I have new possibilities, as the sky is the limit. I am extremely fortunate to have found you.

|  Hines-Sight, Denver, Colorado - Pterygium Patient at Hines-Sight  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2011

Dear Dr. Hines,I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and your staff for the excellent treatment I received during the procedures to remove a pterygium from each of my eyes. In the many visit I made to your office for the pre-op exam, the surgical procedures and all of the follow up exams I was always treated with respect. My questions were always answered and I never felt rushed through any of the many examinations and tests.The growth of the pterygia in my eyes was slowly affecting my visual activity and starting to affect the quality of my life. It is a joy to have that vision corrected back to near 20/20.Thank you also for providing the paperwork to re-validate my airman's medical certificate.You and your entire staff are to be commended for your professionalism and compassion. You truly do your part to make the world a better place.Sincerely,Alex H.Hines-Sight, Pterygium Patient, Denver, Colorado

|  Hines-Sight, Denver, Colorado, Dr. Hines - Thank you!  |  show details
Aug 4th, 2011

Dear Hines-Sight,I - like most people - do not get regular eye exams like I should. When I finally decided to get my eyes checked, I knew I wanted to come to your facility. WHY? A dear friend of mine had surgeries on her eyes and Dr. Hines was the provider of the services. When I saw the care and follow up Hines-Sight provided her with, I was very impressed!After having my eyes examined at Hines-Sight, I came away knowing that my eyes had never been examined so thoroughly before in my life: not 1, but 2 exams! I've never experienced such thoroughness, quality and care before. The optical tech and the doctor, each went over what they found with me in detail. I was not rushed to leave like you get in so many other "mass production" facilities. Instead, I was welcomed and encouraged to stay and ask questions.Thank you, Hines-Sight, for a most impressive eye exam experience! I will soon schedule my LASIK eye surgery with you and am already very excited about it, because I know that I will be in best care and super happy again, like I am now.Thanks, Hines-Sight, have a wonderful day!Ranell L.P.

|  Dr. Hines, a simple thank you is inadequate, and this is one of those times!  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2011

Dear Dr. Hines,There are times when a simple thank you is inadequate, and this is one of those times.The difference my cataract operations at your Hines-Sight Eye Center made in my life approach is miraculous.Now I drive my car with renewed confidence and a feeling of security. Reading has been a lifelong pleasure and now no longer requires a hand held magnifying glass. Personal hygiene is much easier and household chores are greatly helped with the return of a better depth perception. Even watching TV gives me much more enjoyment.An added, and somewhat unexpected, benefit has been the ability to really see the expressions on the faces of my grandchildren, and other family members.As one used to the professionalism required in a military career, it is easy for me to recognize it in other occupations. I can't say too much in praise about the knowledge and skills shown by everyone I came in contact with.This, in itself, is a compliment for the leadership directing the Hines-Sight Eye Center.My only regret in this entire experience has been my own fault. Why, as a supposedly rational adult, I put off these operations for so long passes belief. In partial reparation for that attitude I am happy to volunteer to speak to individuals, or even groups, about my experiences at Hines-Sight, Denver, Colorado. Also, please feel free to use all or part of this letter in your advertisements or literature.Sincerely and gratefully yours,Ed L.Hines-Sight, Denver, Colorado, Cataract Patient

|  Special thanks to Dr. William L. Hines at Hines-Sight, Denver, Colorado  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2011

Dr. Hines, I'd like to take a few minutes from your busy schedule to thank you and your entire staff for a completely pleasant and wonderful experience at Hines-Sight! Thanks to you and your skills my vision has never been clearer! No words can accurately describe how thrilled I am with my new vision and experience as your patient. All I can say is you and your staff have exceeded every expectation I've had. I'd also like to give a special thanks to Dr. Stanley Cushing and Geri for going above and beyond the call of duty! Dr. Cushing quickly identified the source of the vision problem in my left eye during my initial appointment. Geri was extremely informative and diligent during my pre-operation appointment with her. She was also very patient with me, answered all of my questions, and was extremely sensitive while responding to all of my concerns. I have already recommended Hines-Sight to several friends and family members!

|  A Special Thanks to Dr. Hines after Cataract Eye Surgery!  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2011

Dear Dr. Hines,Thank you so much for taking such great care of us during Brad's cataract surgery. We were both so nervous because Bard only had the one seeing eye.You immediately put us at ease and were so kind and patient with us, and we appreciate that so much!Brad now has a new lease on life! He can read, drive and see the computer screen again. After nearly 2 years of not being able to do any of those things.We are both so happy now and very grateful to you and your staff.Thanks again,Brad&K. G.

|  Dr. Hines and Staff,  |  show details
May 24th, 2011

How can anyone thank you enough. It's Amaz-seeing. For years I've wondered what it would be like to have great vision and no glasses. Less than 24 hours after my Lasik procedure I found out it's fantastic! No more dirty glasses, no more worrying about protecting the glasses during sports, no more contact lenses and dry eyes. No more taking my glasses off so I can look good on TV. Just great vision. I can't count the number of people, old friends and new, who compliment me on my beautiful eyes. Expressive Eyes hidden by glasses for nearly 22 years. I even me the woman I am going to be with the rest of my life. A woman who looked me into my eyes and expressed love at first sight. (It was mutual). What can I say except thank you... You've changed my life!Sincerely,Roderic E., TV Personality

|  Dr. Hines, thank you for my "new" eyes!  |  show details
by HinesSightLasik at Citysearch on Jan 26th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I just wanted to take a moment to write to you and let you know how happy I am with my \"new\" eyes. I really can`t even begin to tell you how much I love being able to see again without contacts, it is so wonderful!Every morning when I get up and can see the clock without putting my contacts in, I thank Dr. Hines at Hines-Sight, LASIK in Denver, for my surgery. When I go swimming which I love to do, I thank Dr. Hines for not having to take out and then put back in those contacts. When I see a beautiful or not sunrise or sunset, I thank Dr. Hines for my \"new\" eyes. I could go on and on about how thankful I am for my fantastic \"new\" eyes, however, I think you understand that what I`m saying is \"THANKS A MILLION!!\"I could never put into words how great it is to be free of contacts is that a word and I thank you. Dr. Hines and the whole staff of The Eye Center are very terrific people. I was taken very good care of and never had any questions or doubts about what was happening during the whole process of my surgery from the first time I walked into your office until the last checkup visit I had.Thank you again for my \"new\" eyes and, believe me, I will let everyone know where to go when they need to have laser correction or just a caring doctor and staff to take care of their eyes!Sincerely,D.A.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com