Learn more about Dr. William Holm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Holm, Pediatrician, Endocrinologist, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holm
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holm Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Holm, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Delayed Puberty
- Growth Disorders
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Precocious Puberty
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Holm graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Holm has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William L Holm MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. William L. Holm practice?
- Dr. William Holm has 6 office locations.
Dr. William Holm practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Costa Mesa, CA and Henderson, NV.
See Newport Beach Pediatricians and Newport Beach Endocrinologists.