A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Johnson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Larry Johnson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William L. Johnson practice?
- Dr. William Johnson has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Johnson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Orthopedic Surgeons.