A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Johnson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Johnson has 15 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 4 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William L. Johnson practice?
Dr. William Johnson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Surgeons.