inactive

William Matzner MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Agoura Hills, CA

3.8

July 26th, 2015
the best Dr. I have ever gone to!!!!!!

June 10th, 2014
Wonderful Doctor
He was my admitting doctor at Los Robles and I was so fortunate to have had him on my medical team. He was comforting, knows his stuff, and will be my Internal Medicine doctor for life!! I am very thankful for him and will most likely have to use his reproductive services in the future. Amazing doctor but definitely a very busy one. Very grateful :)

January 22nd, 2011
Dr. Matzner was prompt, polite, diagnosed my condition and treated me accordingly. Great follow up. My kind of doctor.

November 4th, 2010
Doctor has onsite lab and refuses to allow any labs to be done elsewhere!
The required lab tests cost approximately $1,500.00 in addition to the $300.00 office visit. They do not accept insurance for any of this. Some tests are very specialized and, according to the doctor, only performed at his lab. For the others which are commonly performed at other labs, he still requires you do them at HIS lab. This is not communicated up front. I was actually told the opposite by the blood draw lady. And only after I spent $300.00 on the office visit and $550.00 on labs, was I told that the labs done at Cedars Sinai were not acceptable. I made a HUGE mistake going to this doctor. I now have no extra funds to be able to go to anyone else, and this doctor refuses to treat me even for the conditions for which I did have labs done at his lab (until all of the other labs are finished). This does not seem ethical to me. I plan to contact the CA medical board to see if it is even legal. There are other choices out there for reproductive immunologists. I wish I had read about him on the reviews on the internet before going there. I have yet to see one good review. His knowledge seems solid and extensive. And if money is not an object for you, you could probably get good treatment from him. Couples with a history of recurrent pregnancy loss are especially desperate and vulnerable. And I for one feel taken advantage of.