Dr. William Mckay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Mckay?

October 12th, 2015

Love this Doctor

I love Dr McKay. So much so that I followe'd him from Springfield to Mt Vernon. He has always taken alot of time to listen to me thoroughly. He exhausts all options and if he doesn't know something he tells you and proceeds to find the answer. I think some people may mistake his demeanor. He is a bit different but not a weird or creepy different. He has a great vibe and is very understanding and very likable. He just has drier sense of humor. He is a good doctor. Anyway I've had nothing but good experiences with him throughout the last 5 years. I'd recommend him to anyone.

January 5th, 2015

Awefull

my time with this "doctor" was a waste of. this doctor never once made eye contact with me. He did not care about my vitals ad they were never take during my visit. His manner is very rude,cols and narcissistic. Not surprised his ratings are so bad!

September 13th, 2012

Dr. McKay delivered my 3 children & has always been reliable. I feel like I can trust him. He has gone out of his way to make sure that I was able to get in to see him when I needed to even squeezing us in between appointments. When my eldest daughter was born 23 yrs ago, he missed his vacation to be there to deliver her. He has always gone above & beyond for our family.

January 11th, 2011

DOESN'T COMPREHEND - (complete dud)

I have been in to see him about ten times for pain in back and other things. He keeps dingeling around with medications that don't relieve my pain. One time I even got sterroids. I thought at one point in time that I could work with him, but he shot that right out the window when I told him I have to have something other than ultram cause it don't work, and his answer was to do xray. When results came back his staff informed me that the xray was negative and then the receptionist told me that the doctor won't prescribe anything better than ultram because of xray being negative. I said negative for what? Pain? I had to let him go. I think he is only a family or children's doctor anyway. Im going to find a real one somewhere.

October 11th, 2017