A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Miller, MA, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William L Miller MA and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William L. Miller practice?
- Dr. William Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Miller practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Primary Care Doctors.