A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Morse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Morse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Morse, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Morse graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Morse has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Tallahassee Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Morse MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Morse practice?
- Dr. William Morse has 1 office location.
Dr. William Morse practices Family Medicine near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Family Physicians.