A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Phelps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Phelps is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phelps
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Phelps Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Phelps, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Phelps graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Phelps has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lee Phelps MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William L. Phelps practice?
- Dr. William Phelps has 1 office location.
Dr. William Phelps practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.