A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Phelps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Phelps is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phelps
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Phelps Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Phelps, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Phelps graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Phelps has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lee Phelps MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William L. Phelps practice?
- Dr. William Phelps has 1 office location.
Dr. William Phelps practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.