Diabetic Macular Edema
Get the facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types and the doctors and specialists who treat it.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Phelps
Dr. William Phelps, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 55 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Phelps is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas, Medical City Dallas Hospital and Baylor Scott and White Medical Center White Rock. Dr. Phelps has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Phelps has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. William Phelps is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Richard May
Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi41
Dr. Carlos Galvan
Garland, TX 2.54 mi14
Dr. Abdul Khan
Ophthalmology, General Surgery, Trauma Surgery, Internal Medicine
Mesquite, TX 3.05 mi19