A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Sims:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sims is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sims, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sims graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Sims has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Regional Hospital, Sylva, Nc
- Swain County Hospital, Bryson City, Nc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Louis Sims MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William L. Sims practice?
- Dr. William Sims has 1 office location.
Dr. William Sims practices Surgery near Sylva, NC.
See Sylva Surgeons.