A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Thompson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lee Thompson DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 2 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William L. Thompson practice?
- Dr. William Thompson has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Thompson practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery near Huntington Woods, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Huntington Woods Surgeons.