A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Thompson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lee Thompson DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 1 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William L. Thompson practice?
- Dr. William Thompson has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Thompson practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery near Huntington Woods, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Huntington Woods Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons.