Learn more about Dr. William Tontz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Tontz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tontz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tontz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Tontz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tontz graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tontz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Logan Tontz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William L. Tontz practice?
- Dr. William Tontz has 1 office location.
Dr. William Tontz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.