Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Underwood
Dr. William Underwood, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY, with other offices in Lexington, KY and Lexington, KY (and 3 other locations). He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Underwood is affiliated with University of Kentucky Albert B Chankler Hospital, Meadowview Regional Medical Center and Saint Joseph Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Underwood has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. William Underwood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.
Dr. Derek Henson
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Lexington, KY 0.06 mi24
Dr. Khue Tran
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Lexington, KY 0.10 mi41
Dr. Pip Hidestrand
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Lexington, KY 0.42 mi