A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Washington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Washington, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Washington graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Washington has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Rhinelander
- St. Michael's Hospital-Stephen's Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lee Washington MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. William L. Washington practice?
- Dr. William Washington has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Washington practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Wisconsin Rapids, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Wausau, WI.
See Wisconsin Rapids Internists and Wisconsin Rapids Rheumatologists.