A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Washington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Washington
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Washington Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Washington, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Washington graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Washington has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Rhinelander
- St. Michael's Hospital-Stephen's Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lee Washington MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. William L. Washington practice?
- Dr. William Washington has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Washington practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Wisconsin Rapids, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Wausau, WI.
See Wisconsin Rapids Internists and Wisconsin Rapids Rheumatologists.