Apr 15th, 2016

Really good at his job. He was able to identify my illness in the first session. He also returns my calls quickly.

Dr Weiss show details Dr Weiss
by Frank M on Jul 15th, 2015

A true human being. Willing to listen , help and work with you. In addition, not anxious or hurried on the phone. Able to address any question sincerely and not beat around the bush. I give him 5 stars easily. Thankyou Doctor!

Consummate professional and great guy show details Consummate professional and great guy
by Joe B. on Jun 16th, 2015

Extremely intelligent and empathic, responsive, diligent, thorough, and a pleasure to speak speak with during sessions. Also has a great sense of humor and perspective. Highly recommend Dr. Weiss.

May 18th, 2015

He is simply the best person I ever met.

Great Impression! show details Great Impression!
by Harriet Machlis on Mar 26th, 2015

I found the doctor very warm and caring. He asked me a lot of very pertinent questions. His bedside manner was wonderful. I feel I can relate to him.

Very attentive show details Very attentive
by Tom on May 9th, 2013

Dr. Weiss is GREAT. I have been seeing him for a number of years. He listens well/patiently and will not make you feel "browbeaten". Re/meds: He truly wants to find one that is comfortable for you. I have gotten the sense that he truly enjoys people. Give him a chance!

Compassionate and responsive show details Compassionate and responsive
Jul 30th, 2012

Dr. Weiss is kind, caring, responsive, empathetic and has helped me tremendously over the years.

An ex-partient show details An ex-partient
Sep 12th, 2011

One of the most compassionate and professionals in the field.

Feb 25th, 2011

very nice, not arrogant like most psychiatrists,spends a good amount of time w/his patients,available,calls back in a timely fashion,shows concern and interest,very likeable

Feb 13th, 2011

All I can say is the doctor is from another era and doesn't seem to keep up with the new research. He tried to convince me that exercise is not helpful for depression and has books on his wall that seem to date back to the stone age. One is entitled "The Psychopathology of Homosexuality". On top of that he is just not a good clinician. I remained sick until I left him for somebody else.