Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
May 18th, 2015

He is simply the best person I ever met.

Great Impression! show details Great Impression!
by Harriet Machlis on Mar 26th, 2015

I found the doctor very warm and caring. He asked me a lot of very pertinent questions. His bedside manner was wonderful. I feel I can relate to him.

Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Weiss is responsible for my ability to deal with my problems. He has been able to put together a combination of medications that work. He has always been accommodating when I need to make an appointment or to speak with him on the phone.

Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been with Dr Weiss for a while now,he has helped me in so many ways.He is very understanding & knowledgeable ,i am fortunate to have him as my Doctor.

Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Weiss was very helpful.

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Weiss is excellent at his profession. He clarifies medical issues , he is thoughtful with his responses and offers provocative questions. I highly recommend Dr Weiss

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent psychiatrist/ therapist!! Through our work together, I've become much less reactive, and feel like I finally have tools to help me if a problem arise. I never knew to what extent I was depressed until I started to feel "just great". Thnx doc

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Weiss is extremely knowledgeable and highly professional. He has always been good at addressing my concerns, and answering my questions. I always know that I am in good hands, and have complete confidence in him as a doctor and person.

Sep 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Weiss is smart, kind and great at what he does. He is excellent at what he does. I cannot say enough great things about him!

Sep 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

addressed all concerns, very helpful, knowledgeable, practical

Aug 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Another provider wanted this as Dr. Weiss was already a provider. She failed to make clear to him what was pressing, so much of the visit - though supporting - was not elucidating. We were chasing around one another. Dr. Weiss I rate highly in general.

Aug 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Weiss is the best doctor I have had to address the area of expertise I need. I do not plan on looking for another doctor for these issues. I am so relieved to have finally found a great doctor.

Aug 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Weiss is very empathetic. He has vast experience and is very caring.

Jul 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

WOULD LIKE A BIT MORE FEEDBACK FROM DR WEISS - AND A BETTER ABILITY TO HELP ME OPEN UP. WHICH IN TURN KEEPS ME CLOSED UP.

Jul 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Weiss is clear, smart and kind. He asks pertinent thoughtful questions and listens very carefully.

Jul 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr, Weiss is a caring, knowledgable dr. He is an excellent listener and cares about how you feel. He also makes himself available. I was very fortunate to have found him I appreciate his help in making me feel much better. I would highly recommend him,

May 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Weiss has great perception and professional acumen; I always look forward to our sessions. He is personable in a way that makes you comfortable to describe experiences and how they make you feel. He inspires confidence. A consummate pro.

Apr 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He was very understanding.

Mar 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Weiss has always been knowledgeable and helpful. He is understanding and supportive of the issue under discussion.

Mar 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Sensitive, understanding, high-spirited, honest. He is a great listener and tries hard to get through to his patient that he is there for you....one of the few psychiatrists who returns calls even when an appointment isn't scheduled. Great Doctor.

Mar 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As usual, he is warm, welcoming, forthcoming, supportive and knowledgeable. A veritable prince among men. He deserves highest praise.

Mar 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very relieved to have found Dr. Weiss. My medication is suited to my needs. I feel I can turn to him if I feel I am sliding. Yesterday I was greatly helped in our session.

Feb 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent depth and breadth of knowledge about medications. Cautious and targeted care. Returns calls promptly.

Feb 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Weiss has been my doctor for 20 years and has always addressed any issues in caring and timely manner.

Feb 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Weiss is smart, kind and an amazing Doctor! I can not say enough about him!

Feb 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very talented doctor.

Feb 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Weiss is very knowledgeable. He is kind and never arrogant. He's a great listener and knows his stuff and addresses all relevant concerns. Excellent provider!

Jan 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've been a patient of Dr. Weiss for over 15 years. he listens, understands, is comforting, returns calls promptly and makes time in his schedule if you need a last minute appointment.

Jan 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Weiss is an excellent doctor.

Jan 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor was on time and all if my concerns were addressed.

Jan 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had to speak with Dr. Weiss outside of my scheduled appointment. I left a message and know that when he had time between patients, he called me right away. Dr. Weiss addressed my/our (husband's) concerns on speakerphone. I know I can always count on him

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Very attentive show details Very attentive
by Tom on May 9th, 2013

Dr. Weiss is GREAT. I have been seeing him for a number of years. He listens well/patiently and will not make you feel "browbeaten". Re/meds: He truly wants to find one that is comfortable for you. I have gotten the sense that he truly enjoys people. Give him a chance!

Sep 16th, 2012

'p

Compassionate and responsive show details Compassionate and responsive
Jul 30th, 2012

Dr. Weiss is kind, caring, responsive, empathetic and has helped me tremendously over the years.

An ex-partient show details An ex-partient
Sep 12th, 2011

One of the most compassionate and professionals in the field.

Feb 25th, 2011

very nice, not arrogant like most psychiatrists,spends a good amount of time w/his patients,available,calls back in a timely fashion,shows concern and interest,very likeable

Feb 13th, 2011

All I can say is the doctor is from another era and doesn't seem to keep up with the new research. He tried to convince me that exercise is not helpful for depression and has books on his wall that seem to date back to the stone age. One is entitled "The Psychopathology of Homosexuality". On top of that he is just not a good clinician. I remained sick until I left him for somebody else.