A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lackey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lackey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lackey
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Lackey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lackey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lackey graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lackey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William James Lackey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William J. Lackey practice?
- Dr. William Lackey has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Lackey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.