A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lackey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lackey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lackey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lackey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lackey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lackey graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lackey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William James Lackey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William J. Lackey practice?
- Dr. William Lackey has 1 office location.
Dr. William Lackey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.