Learn more about Dr. William Lackey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lackey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lackey
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lackey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lackey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lackey graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lackey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William James Lackey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William J. Lackey practice?
- Dr. William Lackey has 1 office location.
Dr. William Lackey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.