A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lagrada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Lagrada graduated from Bicol Christian College Of Medicine, Legazpi.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lagrada has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lagrada accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William V. Lagrada practice?
Dr. William Lagrada practices Family Medicine near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton, NJ.
See Newark Family Physicians.