A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Laird:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Laird is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Laird, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Laird graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Laird has 14 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Pennock Laird MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William P. Laird practice?
- Dr. William Laird has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Laird practices Pediatric Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Dallas Pediatric Specialists.