A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lakey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lakey, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakey graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Lakey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Littleton Regional Hospital
- Littleton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Earl Lakey FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. William E. Lakey practice?
- Dr. William Lakey has 1 office location.
Dr. William Lakey practices Pediatrics near Littleton, NH.
See Littleton Pediatricians.