A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lakey, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakey graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lakey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Littleton Regional Hospital
- Littleton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lakey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Cigna - 31 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Lakey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William E. Lakey practice?
Dr. William Lakey practices Pediatrics near Littleton, NH.
See Littleton Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Guillermo Lakey, Dr. Bill Lakey, Dr. Billy Lakey