A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William LaMear:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William LaMear is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William LaMear, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. LaMear graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. LaMear has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Medical Center
- Tucson Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. LaMear accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William LaMear practice?
Dr. William LaMear practices Otolaryngology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Otolaryngologists.