A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William LaMear:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William LaMear is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William LaMear, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. LaMear graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. LaMear has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Tucson Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William LaMear MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. William LaMear practice?
- Dr. William LaMear has 4 office locations.
Dr. William LaMear practices Otolaryngology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Otolaryngologists.