Overall Review

October 31st, 2015
Would recommend to anyone
This is the best doctor I have ever been to. He is so caring and just wants to help. He takes his time to talk and understand your issues to make sure you are helped best as possible. He's amazing. I came in suffering in pain unable to lift my new born and he has gone above and beyond to try and help me.

August 27th, 2015
Dr. Lampard is one of the most kindest Dr's I have ever met! I got into my first accident almost 5 years ago and I finally found him almost 4 of those years ago. He is patience kind and listen to you. A lot of Doctors could take from his Lead! I am rooting for you, I will miss our visits every month. I hope I find a doctor as close to you, as possible! You are a Great Man and even better Doctor!

September 21st, 2012
William R.
Overall a excellent rating is given the last three visits i have had with Dr. L. He is very easy to talk to. Listens very well. Has great staff. And even put me on a plan to help me save money for my prescription. Free of cost. This by far has set him aside from any other doctor i have been to.

November 20th, 2011
Lorraine
Dr Lampard has the best bed side mannor. He takes his time treating you with such care and concern. He isnt real quick to fill you full of harmful medicine, but he doesnt leave you to suffer. He is the best doctor I ever went to see. I would suggest him to anyone that wants a good Doctor. He is so caring.

August 24th, 2011
Sincerely concerned about his patients
Dr. Lampard has been great! He's not the type of doctor that rushes you through the examination (which he actually does). He is a good listener and it is obvious he has a genuine concern for his patients. His staff is very pleasant too. Doctor Lampard is very open minded as well and to the best of my knowledge, he is always open to any new treatments or procedures that could benefit his patients. I am happy with my treatment and would, and do recommend the good Dr. often.

June 9th, 2011
A Doctor who REALLY CARES!!!
Dr. Lampard is the most polite Dr. in the area. Yes, sometimes he runs late, I've waited up to a half hour, but he is in talking with patients. He always seems intent on listening and follows up. he really does care about his patients. i would have no problem recommending him to family and friends.

February 24th, 2011
Don't go there!
He is more concerned with the patient liking him than the care he gives.. No diagnostic sense. Over prescribes and no real common sense.

June 25th, 2010
this Dr is friendly, but isn't good and diagnostics. He relied on his staff to help him and he makes mistakes on is prescriptions. Always late.

June 22nd, 2010
Great care
Seems to care more than most doctors. Listens well, and has an expertise in natural approaches as well as regular medicine.

December 5th, 2009