Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. William Landau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Landau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Landau, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Brain Disorder
- Central Nervous System Diseases (CNS Diseases)
- Cerebellar Ataxia
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Parkinson Disease
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Landau graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Landau has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Landau accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 12 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William M. Landau practice?
Dr. William Landau practices Neurology, Infectious Disease, and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Neurologists, Saint Louis Infectious Disease Doctors, and Saint Louis Preventive Medicine Specialists.