A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. William Landau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Landau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Landau, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Disorder
- Central Nervous System Diseases (CNS Diseases)
- Cerebellar Ataxia
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Parkinson Disease
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Landau graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Landau has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Milton Landau MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. William M. Landau practice?
- Dr. William Landau has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Landau practices Neurology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Neurologists.