Dr. William Landry III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Landry III?

October 19th, 2017

Good Doctor, Bad communication skills.

He's a very well educated doctor, the only down fall I have experienced with doctor Landry is he does not taken time to communicate important details with me. This makes me feel like my health problems are not important to him. IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A IN AND OUT DOCTOR HES THE ONE FIR YOU.

July 26th, 2016

Horrible experience, please don't choose this OB!!

Used this doctor twice for two pregnancies. Every visit felt rushed and was only 5 minutes long, if that. If you have concerns, don't bother. He didn't seem interested. The staff is horrible. All they did is complain about the phones always ringing or about how patients were upset or being rude. My last follow up visit for my second pregnancy- there was NO nurse in the room for my final exam. I would NEVER IN MY RIGHT MIND recommend this doctor to anyone. Also, for situations where adoption has been chosen, this doctor does not keep his personal opinions to himself. Maybe he was put off by me having to chose the child's interests over mine. Second pregnancy with this doctor, he asked several unnecessary questions about me choosing adoption the first time I'd seen him for my first pregnancy. Day of delivery for second pregnancy with him being my doctor, he didn't give me info I needed to know about "getting a tubular" and even showed up at the wrong hospital insisting he was already set up with his nurse there. I'd made it clear I'd had a bad experience with that hospital and told him I'd decided on another in a visit. Maybe he should retire, I'm not sure. But nothing good to say here.

May 16th, 2016

No thanks!

Never went back...... HORRIBLE BEDSIDE MANNER. Asked to see another Dr. on my follow up and was told I had to stay with the same Dr. No thanks!

January 13th, 2014

Don't go there.

I have been going to Dr. Landry for gyn. appointments for many years. Each time I go, I leave vowing to find another doctor. Why haven't I done so? As we all know, changing GYN's is not an easy switch to make; these exams are a bit more involved than having a doctor check your ears and throat. But I've about had it. Dr. Landry seems to be an efficient doctor, but he is extremely impersonal and indifferent, asks quick, basic questions ("Any problems?"), doesn't give you any information other than rote advice, doesn't like to take the time to answer questions, and can at times be impatient to the point of rudeness. His exams are very quick...could be a plus, I guess. I needed an in-office procedure once, and it was obvious he did not want to take the time to do it; at first he told me to see a surgeon. Delise, his nurse is very nice and helpful, and returns calls fairly promptly. She will call to give you mammogram results. However, the rest of the staff (especially at the front desk) are not friendly and certainly not helpful; they act as if you're bothering them if you ask a question. Calling the office is a complete nightmare! First you have to listen to a 6-7 minute recitation and menu; when you finally get the opportunity to push a number, you get sent to voicemail, even to try to make an appointment. I have called twice this week, left my call back info, and have yet to receive a return call. (I hope I don't have cancer.) Am checking on-line now for a new GYN. By the way, I once opted to see Dr. Schultis in the same office (Dr. Landry's sister, I believe) and was definitely not impressed; she is very rough. I do not recommend this office at all.

July 13th, 2011

Switching OB's

I just found out I'm pregnant again and I am switching OB's because I want to LOVE my doctor like I hear so many women say they do. Dr. Landry is certainly not a bad doctor. He is a pleasant person and is professional & knowledgeable. But, I did not have a wonderful experience at my prenatal appointments or giving birth. It just felt routine and felt like he was going through the motions. Felt very business-like. If you are going only for Gyn appts annually and are interested in getting in and out of his office quickly, Dr. Landry would be a good choice for you.

May 14th, 2010

I really like Dr.Landry, the only problem is a few of the nurses.He doesnt remember what he told me sometimes though.

June 30th, 2008

Great Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Landry for several years for routine exams, problems, and procedures, and even surgery. Both he and his nurses have always been very friendly, and professional. They return my calls, listen to my concerns and answer all my questions. My only complaint would be for the office staff behind the receptionist's counter. They are not very frindly, and make you feel as though you are bothering them. The other staff who handles payment and follow up appointments are very helpful and friendly.

February 19th, 2017