A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Laney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laney
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Laney Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Laney graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Laney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Immanuel St Joseph'S - Mayo Health System
- Northfield Hospital
- District One Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Howard Laney MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William H. Laney practice?
- Dr. William Laney has 6 office locations.
Dr. William Laney practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Waseca, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Mankato, MN and Northfield, MN.
See Waseca Surgeons.