A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Langworthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Langworthy
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Langworthy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Langworthy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Langworthy graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Langworthy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Middletown Regional Hospital
- Atrium Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Dwain Langworthy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William D. Langworthy practice?
- Dr. William Langworthy has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Langworthy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Middletown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, OH.
See Middletown Surgeons.