Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Langworthy
Dr. William Langworthy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Middletown, OH, with another office in Middletown, OH. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Langworthy is affiliated with Atrium Medical Center, Good Samaritan Hospital and Middletown Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Langworthy has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. William Langworthy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Middletown, OH.
Dr. William Littlefield
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Middletown, OH 0.36 mi34
Dr. Jon Sulentic
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine
Middletown, OH 1.20 mi18
Dr. Richard Davis II
Middletown, OH 1.20 mi6