A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lanier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lanier, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanier graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Lanier has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William L Lanier MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. William L. Lanier practice?
- Dr. William Lanier has 1 office location.
Dr. William Lanier practices Anesthesiology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Anesthesiologists.