A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lapidus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lapidus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lapidus
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lapidus, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Lapidus graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Lapidus has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Trinity Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William I Lapidus MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. William I. Lapidus practice?
- Dr. William Lapidus has 1 office location.
Dr. William Lapidus practices Infectious Disease near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Infectious Disease Doctors.