Allergy & Immunology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer), Urologists
UH Case Medical Center
11100 Euclid Ave
Cleveland, OH 44106
216-844-3009
Locations and availability (2)

|  show details
Jan 24th, 2014

My family doctor sent me to Dr. Larchian for some urineary problems I was having. He was so polite and listened to everything I had to say. I had to wait a few weeks to get in to see him but it was worth the wait. The only problem was the nurse in the back was a little rude. Other than that i love the office and staff.

|  Compassion!  |  show details
by Stephanie Davis on Jun 21st, 2013

I recently saw Dr. Larchian for a Kidney stone during a hospitial admission. His approach is so comforting and warm. He sat down to speak with me, which communitcates that he valued me and wanted to hear what I had to say. He doesn't make you feel rushed and answered all my questions, this was after a full day of surgery at 10:00pm. He worked with staff to obtain the best pain medication and overall treatment. I was so impressed with his concern and compassion as well as his knowledge and experience!

|  Wonderful Doctor for anyone who has ever suffered abuse...  |  show details
May 9th, 2012

I have a history of abuse in my past, so having a diagnostic procedure by a man was very hard for me, but he was very compassionate and understanding and let me know that we could set up a routine so that I would be more comfortable. Very nice man who know's what he's doing! Hard to find a Doctor these days that knows how to do their job & still be a human!

|  The Best Urologist  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2012

I had to be taken to the ER a few months ago. I was diagnosed with a kidney stone. Upon my discharge, I was instructed to contact Dr. W. Larchian with in the following weeks. Dr. Larchian is the most compassionate Dr.I have ever come acrossed. He is very attentive, and makes you feel like you are a "patient". His staff is very friendly and does a great job. I highly recommend Dr. William Larchian if you are in need of a urologist.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
by Sharon Norman (My mother...the patient...is Marion Dixon) on Jan 16th, 2011

Dr Larchian is the best urologist in the area. He's been my mothers' doctor for years and we're very pleased with him...and his office.