Dr. William Larchian MD Patient Reviews

November 10th, 2015
Wonderful Doctor, wonderful man. I have been a patient since 2004 and have always had the best quality visit with him and his staff. Top class !!

October 22nd, 2015
Feel very relaxed know I am in highly competent hands. And the staff is wonderful

August 3rd, 2015
Love Dr. Larchian. He is very nice and takes the time to explain everything so I can understand it. His staff is very friendly and they do their best to make you feel comfortable.

January 24th, 2014
My family doctor sent me to Dr. Larchian for some urineary problems I was having. He was so polite and listened to everything I had to say. I had to wait a few weeks to get in to see him but it was worth the wait. The only problem was the nurse in the back was a little rude. Other than that i love the office and staff.

June 21st, 2013
Compassion!
I recently saw Dr. Larchian for a Kidney stone during a hospitial admission. His approach is so comforting and warm. He sat down to speak with me, which communitcates that he valued me and wanted to hear what I had to say. He doesn't make you feel rushed and answered all my questions, this was after a full day of surgery at 10:00pm. He worked with staff to obtain the best pain medication and overall treatment. I was so impressed with his concern and compassion as well as his knowledge and experience!

May 9th, 2012
Wonderful Doctor for anyone who has ever suffered abuse...
I have a history of abuse in my past, so having a diagnostic procedure by a man was very hard for me, but he was very compassionate and understanding and let me know that we could set up a routine so that I would be more comfortable. Very nice man who know's what he's doing! Hard to find a Doctor these days that knows how to do their job & still be a human!

February 15th, 2012
The Best Urologist
I had to be taken to the ER a few months ago. I was diagnosed with a kidney stone. Upon my discharge, I was instructed to contact Dr. W. Larchian with in the following weeks. Dr. Larchian is the most compassionate Dr.I have ever come acrossed. He is very attentive, and makes you feel like you are a "patient". His staff is very friendly and does a great job. I highly recommend Dr. William Larchian if you are in need of a urologist.

January 16th, 2011
Great Doctor!
Dr Larchian is the best urologist in the area. He's been my mothers' doctor for years and we're very pleased with him...and his office.