A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Larter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Larter, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Larter graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.More Education & Awards
Dr. Larter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Larter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William E. Larter practice?
Dr. William Larter practices Pediatrics near Marysville, WA.
See Marysville Pediatricians.