A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Laskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Laskin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laskin
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Laskin, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Herniated Disc
Education & Awards
Dr. Laskin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Laskin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Laskin MD is a male Pathologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Laskin practice?
- Dr. William Laskin has 1 office location.
Dr. William Laskin practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pathologists.