Learn more about Dr. William Lauerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lauerman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lauerman
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Lauerman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lauerman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lauerman graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lauerman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Georgetown University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William C Lauerman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William C. Lauerman practice?
- Dr. William Lauerman has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Lauerman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chevy Chase, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Chevy Chase Orthopedic Surgeons.