A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Laughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Laughlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laughlin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Laughlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Laughlin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Laughlin graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Laughlin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- Womans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Laughlin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William J. Laughlin practice?
- Dr. William Laughlin has 1 office location.
Dr. William Laughlin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Surgeons.