A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lavietes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lavietes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lavietes, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavietes graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lavietes has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lavietes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William P. Lavietes practice?
Dr. William Lavietes practices Allergy & Immunology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, MD and York, PA.
See Baltimore Allergists.