Learn more about Dr. William Lavietes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lavietes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lavietes
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lavietes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lavietes, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavietes graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Lavietes has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Carroll Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Paul Lavietes MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. William P. Lavietes practice?
- Dr. William Lavietes has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Lavietes practices Allergy & Immunology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, MD.
See Baltimore Allergists.