Learn more about Dr. William Lavietes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lavietes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lavietes
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Lavietes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lavietes, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavietes graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Lavietes has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Carroll Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Paul Lavietes MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. William P. Lavietes practice?
- Dr. William Lavietes has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Lavietes practices Allergy & Immunology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, MD.
See Baltimore Allergists.