Dr. William Lavietes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Lavietes?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 28th, 2012

Dr. Lavietes is wonderful

When I was searching for an allergist, the fact that Dr. Lavietes was a Top rated allergist who trained at Duke caught my attention. My visit from start to finish was great and I was thrilled with my choice. Dr. Lavietes took the time to listen to me and I left with the feeling that he cared about me as his patient and am hopeful that he is going to help manage my allergies and I can be sneeze-free :)

December 28th, 2016